Thursday, October 8, 2015


I BLEED BLUE..



Up there...there you were..

On a windy Friday seemingly blight-y

Fluttering, or shivering...Flittering or swinging ..humming up in the high skies silently

Right to the left.. back and forth..like ocean waves breathing briny

people fleeting around you..sitting under you, their faces wary

I looked at you...Stared at you..an air of melancholy flew between me and you

I see beyond the earthy dust on you..beyond the cracked fabric of your blue ..

beyond the walls of pain ..beyond the stain that drained a history fill with dignity and grace..

when I see you..I see my reflection..I see me in you

Yes, I am a broken heart beyond sew, but I still bleed you..I bleed blue

And for once, I wish Somalis would listen to you..

For despite the walls of fear and fright ..despite the dread and, sometimes, despair!..

they all bleed you..they bleed blue.

In spite of them , enemies and fools , your mighty and high skies is your only shore..


Asia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment