Friday, May 22, 2015

Found my self again

Go away
 Slay other's dreams, and drink from their dismay 
No, not today, 
I won’t be thinking of you like yesterday
When searching for a reason, was my only path and way 

Searching wistfully for a reason and a pray
No, I won’t be sorrowed or sullen that you went away
I won’t be pained or hurt, not anymore, anyway
I won’t be haunted by memories, 

thoughts, 
and
 a hope of us,

 someday...
I won’t blame myself and taunt it again and again
Today,
 I am a new me, I am a changed girl in so many ways
I am starting to see the lights at the end of my tunnel; and am happy to say
I don’t care about a “happily ever after” ending or a delusional closure for me to keep sane
I am content, 
blissful with myself and hopeful not wary, anymore, in dismay
And yes, I found my reason I found myself again.
Nevertheless, I hope you do the same one day 


No comments:

Post a Comment