Wednesday, June 17, 2015

After midnight...that's the most exciting part of my tiring boring day..midnight just crawls into my thoughts or maybe I just cohere with it in just a very unusual way...
After midnight ..oh what can a poor soul like me say?? After midnight i am left alone with my own self and demons..the echoes of their voices enclosing my whole being..i am trapped in the middle of nowhere and I am floating or perhaps flying ..I don’t know. The space is just so wide, infinite..i feel like sinking , drowning and suffocated i am at the same time.. i have no face...i am shattered into million small pieces ..it’s a lonely place.its a noisy place...its a scary familiar place.. For i visit this place every other night...
Thoughts are machinating right in front of me..Alienating me from my own atmosphere and my being...inside my head...why? .. what are they plotting against me?..Whispers echoing in different peaks and pitches..can’t see myself..i cant see myself...how do i look ?..Demons turn into friends..i pass by ashes of some dead thoughts..how is time measured in this place??? ...some familiar thoughts i used to cradle so close and hold on to fiercely to my conscious..when did they die..the whole area is a grave yard of dead thoughts.. we passed..whispers become lower...and lower .till it disappeared...i kept moving... some pregnant thoughts passed along.....than it all went away..i felt hypnotized......shattered pieces gathered around me, i become whole again..than.. .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Asia abbas

No comments:

Post a Comment