Saturday, September 12, 2015

like a nameless Raven 



Yes, I remember you ..
i remember your eyes red and dreary
like you've lost something, they seemed blank and wary
like a well, your sorrow was deeply sunk in worry
no bags, or backpack..
no money, or words..
just staring beyond me , or deep inside me...i was lost
as if you were three in one, you ordered your tea
crossing your skinny legs, you never uttered a word
like a silent raven from another world
i was confused..it was absurd
I asked "can i help you adeer?"
you jumped, in a hurry like a deer
got closer to my leather desk
your index and middle finger poked at me, like a spree
just staring beyond me, or deep inside me, i was terrified, i was lost
you were three in one again..
then left in a swift..like a nameless raven
with no bags, or backpack
with no money, or words..

No comments:

Post a Comment