Wednesday, December 30, 2015

 
My Castle Hut
 
 

I am dwelling into a green sea

I am drowning while fascinated by what I see

I glance at my open chest under my purple vest

I resist the water blurring my eyes. Blocking my vision, I want to prove I exist

 

I want to build a castle in the sky where eagles never rest

I want to hear the prayers that climb up from the cribs

I want to hear the raw cries of women who will never forget

I want to listen to men’s scream that frighten the Jiin around the nest

I want to block that hole in the ozone where wells of dead ghosts rest

I want to touch flocks of birds as they migrate to the west

I want to run away from a world that has become a mess

 

My castle.... is not a cage or a jail but a palace

Where we nurse

Children’s fear,
mother’s panics,
father’s steers

Broken dreams,
 twisted promises,
 wounded prides

Deafening screams,
defected friendships,
silenced speeches

Deteriorating happiness,
 dented hopes, and
endless pain

 

In my castle...You can exchange all that with a single donut that will keep your sane

My eyes shut..I am in a hut where I hunt

Devilish people,
green eyed people

Greedy people,
black magic folks

Dirty politician,
their fake wives
their fake lies

 

 My fierce hut is a castle by the moon.. under the eagles watch

by the north star where Hercules once passed by
 

  By : Asia Aboosy :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment