Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Who's Gonna Clean ?! 

I am not mean I am just trynna be keen to your origina-lity 

I see the whole world crumbling around me with bruta-lity

Wars, diseases, dirty politics and infidelity

Lies, broken hearts and rivers of tears filled with icy fatality

Sick minded people burning with filthy desires, fu**ing disgusting

What?? They want to legalize bestiality? And chill around free, like its freaking normality?

See, I am not mean I’m just keen to all that’s around me, this world has become craaa-zy 

Rivers of blood flowing everywhere and all we like is a selfie posted by the Karadshian fam-ily

Screams of dread..groans for a piece of bread. Shot..Dead...before the groan was even heard, before 
his tear touched the shore of his lip

The whole world is deaf by the latest justin song, or a viral stupid skit

See, no one wants to think deep or weep, everyone want to fit and sit, squeeze themselves into something they will never be

I feel sorry for the dead humanity, where are the religious leaders when they’re needed in the scene?

The whole world needs to be cleaned, but who’s clean to clean?

I wish I can see hope in the eyes of the 5 years old boy, But all I see is a generation enslaved by technology with no apology

I see neighbors who feed in each other’s misery

I see blind hate fluctuating in places where love used to call his residency 

I see division and hatred growing everyday more than the babies in the Philippines

Where is resiliency ? Chivalry ? Dignity ? were they intimated by the brutality ?

But I’m still faithful, a strong believer in my God above the seven heavens
And what he wills will always be


Peace;

Asia Aboosy



                                                                                                                                                                









I


No comments:

Post a Comment