Saturday, January 30, 2016


A Dialogue Between Two Xalimoos...


Xalimo 1: heyyyy Xalimo 2,, OMG your eyebrows are on fleeek. You look GORGEOUS!
Xalimo2: Xalimo 1 STOP. You know am gaining weight those days. My skirts are getting tighter and tighter like everrrryday!

Xalimo 1: someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today. Whatsup girlfriend? Did HE not text you back last night? *giggles*

Xalimo2:: He didn’t. L He texted this morning saying he was busy all night and didn’t see my text.

Xalimo 1: Girl he is a F****ng liar. Nowadays people be taking their phones with 'em to the washroom, What do you mean he didn’t SEE your text. I told you he is playing you. Those Faraxs with sugary words making xalimoos fall into their jars like a moth drawn to a flame. Drop him like a hot potato before he dumps you. I tell you lady.

Xalimo2: But I love him, aad ban u jeclahay nooh. I mean how can you explain all those compliments he gave me, all those rosy poetic words that captured my heart from the first day. Are you sure you read all the messages I screenshot and send you? *she says with a gasp*

Xalimo 1: It doesn’t matter. WAKE UP nayaa. What is wrong with you? He is OBVIOUSLY a player. Decent men can’t even verbalize their emotions yareey. Iska iloow.

Xalimo2: Maybe you’re right. But he ticked all my right boxes from day 1. Do you know how rare it is to find a decent Farax at our age?

 Xalimo 1: heeeey wa nagtaa.  You’re crazy I swear. What boxes exactly??? He aint loyal. He aint decent. He aint considerate. Girl He aint even a good liar ‘claiming he didn’t see your text’ what a lame excuse ?? what happened to keeping our standards high huh??  
 You, Naya, is educated. You is semi-wadad. *LAUGHS* You is fine. You is articulate. You is from a good family. What is happening to you abayoo?? 

Xalimo2: I don’t know. I just feel pressured by habaryaroyin and the rest of the girls getting married and shit.

Xalimo 1: Abayoo, just because everyone is doing it, settling down for less, doesn’t mean we should do it too. Your right Farax is around the corner Inshallah. Dont rush into being a Garoob (Divorcee)
Like that Saying goes  “The devil takes a hand in what is done in haste”. We will wait our Calaf, and in the mean time, we will keep our heads, heels and standards high.  On another note, what  exactly have you been doing with, you know?

Xalimo2: I don't know what your talking about *giggles*. Pass me the donut PLEASE. *roll eyes*

Xalimo 1: Hahahah I won’t let you. Yalla, we are late from class. 



No comments:

Post a Comment