Friday, July 10, 2015

Can social media be more fatuous??!! 
Woke up
picked up my phone
bothered by the glare
I closed my eyes
and looked away
gazed again
messages, notifications
"LET ME CHECK THEM"
Fb, whatssap, Insta,Twiiter, and viber
So many well wishers
and side kicks
just so fake
with phony comments
just like there faces
with the filtered pictures
all confined behind a virtual screen
leaving me cramped,
in this actual world
in my room
so quite and tranquil
small and gloomy
i feel so flair,
with an empty stomach
murmuring
and me still enslaved
by the glare
"SO MANY THINGS TO DO"
but am still here
gazing at the empty screen
"STAND-UP"
someone in my mind screamed
"YOU FOOL, DONT YOU HAVE BETTER THING TO DO?!!"
four hours later...
still gazing at the glare..
my eyes hurt..
"THINK AM GONNA NEED ME AN EYE CHECK"
just not now,,
maybe later
when i find time...
when i
stop stalking
fake people's life
and the're filter pictures..
"WAIT, I LIKE THIS QUOTE, LEMME SHARE IT,SO DEEP"
It says:
"Know the true value of time,
snatch, seize, and enjoy
every moment of it
no idleness, no laziness,
no procrastination,
never put off till to-morrow
what you can do to-day"
"SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment